Learn about the benefits & become a proud member of the ECSC.
Club Membership Information
Membership runs annually from January 1st to December 31st. Annual membership dues are $150 if paid by check or in person. A $3 fee will be added to credit card payments.
Benefits of Membership
• Preferential Shooting Rates
• Youth rate to allow younger shooters the opportunity to grow at an affordable cost
• Reciprocity with many other Northern Michigan Clubs
• Reciprocity with the adjoining Harbor Springs Outdoor Club (Rifle and Pistol)
• Use of facilities with proper qualification, training and certification
Please fill out the Membership Application form below and submit for easy processing.
“What a great club. Super nice people! Sporting clays course was fun with some tough presentations. Looking forward to coming back soon.”
– Jeffery Smith
Club Calendar & Events
Special shoots may be arranged by contacting the club or one of the officers.
Open Shooting – See Calendar
ECSC partners with Harbor Springs Outdoor Club to provide shotgun familiarization training to students participating in the “Michigan Hunter Safety Education Program”. This training occurs in the spring and twice in the fall of each year.
Check with the Michigan DNR for registration procedures.
ECSC monthly club meetings are normally scheduled for the first Tuesday of the month. See club calendar for time and location.