Emmet County Sportsmen's Club
Northern Michigan's premier shooting facility, the Emmet County Sportsmen’s Club is a non-profit, volunteer club that is open to the public.
Situated on 95 acres of rolling hardwood forest in the beautiful Northwest Lower Peninsula, our shooters enjoy Skeet, Trap, Wobble Trap, Five-Stand, Sporting Clays and Crazy Quail. Of that 95 acres, 70 acres is dedicated to one of the Midwest's finest sporting clays courses. Our state-of-the-art course, which opened in July 2014, features 12 challenging stations built into spectacular terrain. Members and guests enjoy modern clubhouse amenities including comfortable seating, a sporting library, a kitchen stocked with refreshments and king-sized restrooms.
Also visit Harbor Springs Outdoors Club for more local outdoors and shooting events.
Thank You for a Great Summer Season!
The Sporting Clays Course is Closed for the Season as of Tuesday, October 27th.
All of the clays throwers and electronics have been brought in from the field and stored for the winter.
Fall and Winter Schedule
- A Couples 5 Stand and Social will be held every Sunday at noon, as long as the weather allows.
- Open Shooting – Saturday and Sunday until January 4.
- Open Shooting – Sunday only January 10 to about March 27.
- Winter Shooting Activities will include Skeet and Trap, and 5 Stand as long as the snow permits.
- Depending on the weather in April, additional activity will be posted to our website and communicated by Mail Chimp and Facebook.
- Please refer to the Calendar on the upper right of the ECSC Home Page for activities.
- If you would like to arrange a special shooting activity, and the weather will cooperate, contact one of the board members or leave a message on the club phone with adequate notice and information on the event.
Projected Spring and Summer 2016 Schedule (tentative)
- Saturday Shooting will be added about mid-April.
- Thursday Shooting will resume when Sporting Clays is reset and active.
- Friday Shooting (which was popular this summer) will tentatively resume in June.
- All of these changes will be posted to the Website and Calendar, and communicated by Mail Chimp and Facebook.
Emmet County Sportsmen's Club is open to both members and the public See above, or calendar at upper right.
Special shoots may be arranged by contacting the club or one of the officers.